Autodesk 3ds Max provides a comprehensive, integrated 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solution for game developers, visual effects artists, and motion graphics artists along with other creative professionals working in the media design industry.
* Powerful 3D modeling—With an extensive polygon modeling and texture mapping toolset, you can create compelling characters, props, and environments more quickly and effectively.
* Advanced character rigging and animation—The fully integrated Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) provides an out-of-the-box advanced rigging and animation system.
* Accelerated rendering options—Create highly realistic or stylized looks at faster speeds with unlimited batch mental ray® rendering, interactive GPU hardware rendering with Quicksilver, and the NVIDIA® iray® renderer.
* Extensible pipeline support—Customize, extend, and integrate 3ds Max into existing pipelines with support for C and .NET.
* Adobe software interoperability—If you’re a creative professional in the media design industry who uses Adobe® After Effects® or Adobe® Photoshop® software, you can enjoy a level of interoperability that sets a higher standard for 2D/3D data exchange.